Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year, New Tradition

Hi guys,

      Sorry I haven't posted in ages but in that time I've come up with something so mindblowingly awesome that you will forget all about that. I spent tough weeks sifting through things to find this and, well, the truth is I forgot to post and I just came up with this today, but it really is amazing. I got this cool new calendar for 2013 called "Words to Live By" which was made by Primitives by Kathy and it has absolutely amazing quotes. So I have decided that on the 13th of every month I will post a picture of the quote for the month (if its within my control and I'm not somewhere without access to a computer). So since today is the first 13th in 2013 I will post the first picture today!
BTW: if you ever want to look at all the calendar post from 2013 in a row just click the label at the bottom of the post "Calendar Post"

I just love this new calendar and I hope you do too!


Cammie

*grammer and spelling edited by Elly*

No comments:

Post a Comment